How to Host an Unforgettable Holiday Party, Pandemic Style
The Fun, Easy, and Stress-Free Way
Live Workshop with
Nancy Hoogenboom, CEO of DailyEtiquette.com
Inside this crazy-fun 1-hour workshop, you'll learn the the exact steps I use to have a festive, non-stressful and enjoyable holiday party, Covid19 style.
Highlights of my best hostess tips. Two-week schedule including:
- Unique invites to receiving RSVP’S
- Simple or absolutely stunning table setting, your choice. I found some beautiful disposable plates to use this year know this is the best choice during the pandemic.
- Choosing the right foods, and how to serve safely.
- How to be ready with a smile on your face and not frazzled.
- Make your guests feel special as they arrive.
- Proper setting of the table, with tips on how to remember!
Ideas to Host on a Budget: using what you already have in your home, I call it “personal home” shopping.
Challenges of Hosting a Party: Guests who arrive late, overstay their welcome, have food allergies.
Name cards, party favors, and other dilemma issues.
Timing of food (my daughter cracked the code on this challenge)
Price $37 Workshop
Sunday, November 15, 3:00-4:00 PM / PST
Recording included in the price to rewatch and for those who are unable to attend.
1 notebook + 1 “Ta Da” list + 1 productive hour = 1-Stress Free Holiday Pandemic Party!
Yes, you can rock this holiday time with pizazz and have fun while creating a beautiful party.
Yes, even if you feel overwhelmed with details and life, knowing the tips and actually strategies I’ve learned through the years will have you prepared with joy for the holidays.
You’ll skip away from the “party workshop” feeling….
- Confident, because you have a roadmap with a “Ta Da” lists to keep you organized
- Non-Stressed because you have planned and prepared with intentions and ready to slip into your party shoes just before your guest arrive.
- Excited for guests to arrive and ready to party in your “Hostess with the Mostess” outfit!